The International Office at Loughborough is responsible for co-ordinating and supporting the recruitment and admission of international students to the University. We attend higher education exhibitions, visit schools and universities worldwide as well as supporting a network of representatives.
We are here to support international students through the process of applying to Loughborough, and as they prepare to travel here. We also support academic departments and other University services in their dealings with international students.
The International Office team
- Charlie Carter - Director
Middle East and North Africa
- Lisa Blenkinsop - Senior International Officer
Canada, India, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka and USA
- Yinghui Gilbert - Senior International Officer
China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Jan Fitzsimmons - Regional Manager for South East Asia Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand
- David Chapman - International Officer
Azerbaijan, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Europe, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Pakistan and Russia
- Alicia Butterfield - International Officer
Bahrain, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Kuwait, Oman, Nigeria, Qatar and the UAE
- Irene Duncan - Senior International Assistant
- Kusum Mistry - International Assistant
- Alex MacTavish - International Assistant
The International Office is located in the Rutland building near the University's main entrance.
For queries regarding scholarships & bursaries for international students please e-mail: Int.Scholarships@lboro.ac.uk
We welcome feedback from international applicants, partners and our overseas representatives regarding the service we provide: firstname.lastname@example.org