Loughborough University Services
- Student Accommodation Centre - A full guide to where to live at Loughborough University, plus other facilities and services offered by Imago Services.
- Student Support Centre - Information about study skills and English Language support for international students, including pre-sessional courses and post-arrival support.
- International Student Support - We have a dedicated International Student Adviser based in the Student Support Centre who is there to help international students with a wide range of issues.
- International Students Association - Run by international students for international students, the ISA provides a focus for activities and events for international students.
- Careers and Employability Centre - Offers support and advice about career and study opportunities, and how to give yourself the best chance of employment success through effective job hunting, application and interview techniques. There is also a specialist International Careers Adviser who is dedicated to supporting the needs of our international students.
- Religious Facilities - The Chaplaincy homepage gives useful information for students of all faiths and backgrounds.
- Counselling and Disability Service (CDS) - Outlines the different ways that the University endeavours to meet study-related support needs that international students may have.
- UCAS - The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service is the route for applying to full-time undergraduate study at all UK universities.
- Education UK - Information provided by the British Council for all international students about study in the UK.
- Prepare for Success - An interactive pre-arrival learning tool for international students who are getting ready to come to the UK to study.
- UK Border Agency - The official site for information about applying for a UK Visa.
- UKCISA - the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) provides a wealth of useful information for students who are about to begin their study in the UK. Includes guidance notes on finance, immigration, working in the UK, health etc.
- IELTS - Information about IELTS, the most commonly accepted English Language test for UK universities.
- TOEFL - TOEFL is also widely accepted to satisfy English Language requirements of UK universities.
- VisitBritain.com - Official travel guide to Great Britain.